Duties and taxes are set by your local customs agencies and tentree is not responsible for these costs, nor do we receive the funds from these charges. We're unable to supply estimated duties and taxes as this information will vary by country. All items coming into the country are subject to review in which duties may be applied and, in most countries, duties and taxes must be paid before the goods are released for delivery. For more information, please contact your local post office and/or customs agency.
Articles in this section
- Status is "Delivered" but I never received it.
- Duties and Taxes
- I am having trouble tracking my order, what should I do?
- How do I know if my order has been shipped? Will I get tracking?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Do you ship to P.O. boxes and rural areas in Canada and the US?
- Do you ship to A.P.O boxes or addresses?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- I live in North America but am shopping for someone who lives overseas. What is the best way for me to shop?
- Processing and Shipping Times