Many of the trees initially planted are, in fact, designed to be cut back periodically, as these are species that coppice (grow back vigorously after harvesting) time and again. These trees sustainably meet the needs of the participants, and the net result is a rapidly and constantly growing diversity within the reforested lands. Therefore, the projects you support are not only permanent but are expanding, growing in diversity and ecological benefits, year after year.
Articles in this section
- My tree code is not working, what should I do?
- How much does someone make planting trees in these areas?
- How do I know the trees are actually being planted? Can you provide proof?
- Why don't you just plant trees and not sell clothing?
- What happens to the trees after you plant them?
- How long does it take for my trees to grow?
- When are my trees planted? How soon after the purchase?
- Can we come plant with you?
- What happens to the trees if I return my shirt?
- Can you send me some trees?