Yes. All orders shipped to P.O. boxes or rural postal/zip codes will still be delivered by Canada Post or the US Postal Service. In either case you will be able to track your order through the couriers’ website.
Articles in this section
- Status is "Delivered" but I never received it.
- Duties and Taxes
- I am having trouble tracking my order, what should I do?
- How do I know if my order has been shipped? Will I get tracking?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Can I ship to P.O. boxes and rural areas in Canada and the US?
- I live in North America but am shopping for someone who lives overseas. What is the best way for me to shop?
- Processing and Shipping Times
- Which carriers are used to ship orders?
- Shipping Types