You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your order has been shipped, which will contain your tracking number and a link so that you can track your shipment on the carrier's website. If you do not see this email within 2 business days of placing your order, please check your spam/junk folders as it may have been filtered there unintentionally. If you're still having issues locating this tracking information, please feel free to contact us, via live chat on our website, or toll free (within Canada and the US) at 1-800-535-2610. *Please note that at this time, you are not able to track your shipments directly through our website.
Articles in this section
- Status is "Delivered" but I never received it.
- Duties and Taxes
- I am having trouble tracking my order, what should I do?
- How do I know if my order has been shipped? Will I get tracking?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Can I ship to P.O. boxes and rural areas in Canada and the US?
- I live in North America but am shopping for someone who lives overseas. What is the best way for me to shop?
- Processing and Shipping Times
- Which carriers are used to ship orders?
- Shipping Types