They grow! We don't just employ the villagers to plant the trees and call it a day. Part of our process is teaching them the what, why, where, and how of reforestation. So we teach them what they should and shouldn’t use, what they can cut down, what they need to leave alone, and how to responsibly care for their environment. The fact that they are planting the trees, combined with the training provided, allows them to feel a sense of ownership and pride in their forest. On top of all that, we hire guards for our reforestation sites to help keep grazing animals from eating up all the younger trees and prevent other people from coming in and cutting down what we've planted.
Articles in this section
- My tree code is not working, what should I do?
- How much does someone make planting trees in these areas?
- How do I know the trees are actually being planted? Can you provide proof?
- Why don't you just plant trees and not sell clothing?
- What happens to the trees after you plant them?
- How long does it take for my trees to grow?
- When are my trees planted? How soon after the purchase?
- Can we come plant with you?
- What happens to the trees if I return my shirt?
- Can you send me some trees?