We love the idea of planting trees without selling clothes but that model simply isn't sustainable. It costs money to plant trees and to hire people in developing areas to help with planting. As this social aspect is part of our model, we need a source of income to offset the costs. This becomes increasingly important as we grow. Plus, we think our clothes look pretty good!
Articles in this section
- My tree code is not working, what should I do?
- How much does someone make planting trees in these areas?
- How do I know the trees are actually being planted? Can you provide proof?
- Why don't you just plant trees and not sell clothing?
- What happens to the trees after you plant them?
- How long does it take for my trees to grow?
- When are my trees planted? How soon after the purchase?
- Can we come plant with you?
- What happens to the trees if I return my shirt?
- Can you send me some trees?