In the future, you won’t need to have an instagram account to be an ambassador. However, due to the high volume of applicants, our current ambassador missions will require you to have instagram and be active on social media. But stay tuned! This is just the start of the ambassador program and we will be developing the program throughout the year so don’t worry! We will keep your email on file and reach out to you when an ambassador mission that would be perfect for you comes our way!
Articles in this section
- What is an ambassador?
- Do I need to have an Instagram account to be an ambassador?
- Do I need to meet certain quota to stay as an ambassador?
- How long can I be an ambassador for?
- What if I’m already an ambassador for a competitor brand?
- Can my code be used on top of other discount codes?
- I applied to be an ambassador so why haven’t I heard back?
- If I'm not approved at first, can or will my info be kept on file for future consideration?
- Do I qualify to make a percentage of sales?
- What if I want to opt out of the ambassador program?