How do I make a return/exchange? I'm a UK or EU customer.
The following conditions apply to returns for orders placed on tentree.co.uk, tentree.fr, and tentree.de:
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be ‘as sold’.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return, unless the item is faulty or is outside of the 14 day policy.
- Please complete the Returns Form provided with your item(s) and include this in your returns package.
- Goods must be packaged securely in either the original package or a new secure mail bag to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with the customer until we are in receipt of the goods. We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at the cost of the customer.
- European customers using DHL as a courier service will receive a DHL label in their parcel allowing them to access a fixed rate return amount of €6.00 which are payable at the point of handing over the goods to the courier/branch. If customer decides not to use the label provided, return charges may be higher.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged delivery charge on their new order. Your credit/debit card, or PayPal will be credited once item(s) are received and are in appropriate condition.
- Please return item(s) to:
tentree Europe returns
Unit 4 The Mallard Business Park
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer care team!