How do I make a return/exchange?
If you would like to make a return or an exchange, please visit our Return Center through the links below depending on your country.
Once you enter your email address, click "start a return" and return instructions will be emailed to you. The following conditions apply:
- We only accept returns/exchanges within 30 days from the order date.
- Your item(s) must be unwashed/unworn, with the hang tag still attached and the tree code unregistered to be eligible for a return/exchange.
- In the US, there is a return label fee of $5 for all returns. We will waive that fee if you are exchanging your item for a different colour/size in the same style. In Canada, the return label fee is $10.
- If you do not see your desired colour/size available on our website at the time you’re submitting your request for exchange, this is unfortunately an indication that the item is sold out.
- If you would like to exchange your item for a different style altogether, please process a return. You will receive an instant gift code that you can use on anything still available on our site. If you do not use your gift code, you will be refunded once your return is delivered. The return label fee will apply.
- If your item is damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, that all returns are subject to inspection upon arrival at the warehouse. Please be sure to inform us of any changes in what will be sent back, as any discrepancies discovered between what was discussed and what arrived will be issued as chargebacks/credits (as applicable).
The return shipping label will be emailed to you! Please print this label and tape it on the return box/envelope. Please also print the return packing slip and place it with the items inside the box/envelope. The deadline to return your item will be printed on your return packing slip.