Return Policy - Europe and UK
We offer returns within 14 days of the purchase date from tentree.co.uk, tentree.fr or tentree.de. Any returns after this period will not be accepted.
- We cannot accept returns for items with registered tree codes. Please also ensure the item remains unwashed and unworn with the original tags attached to be eligible for a return or exchange.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return, unless the item is faulty or is outside of the 14 day policy.
- Please complete the Returns Form provided with your item(s) and include this in your returns package.
- Items must be packaged securely in either the original package or a new secure mail bag to ensure they are not damaged in transit. The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with the customer until we are in receipt of the goods. We recommend you return by registered post.
- Items are returned to us at the cost of the customer. The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- European customers using DHL as a courier service will receive a DHL label in their parcel allowing them to access a fixed rate return amount of €6.00 which are payable at the point of handing over the goods to the courier/branch. If a customer decides not to use the label provided, return charges may be higher.
- Customers exchanging items will not be charged delivery charges on their new order. Your method of payment will be credited once item(s) are received and are in appropriate condition.
Please return item(s) to:
tentree Europe returns
Unit 4 The Mallard Business Park
Once we have received your parcel back, it is usually processed within 1-2 working days. Refunds are processed and usually back on the original payment account within 3-5 working days. You will be notified via e-mail when the refund has been processed.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer care team!